Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I Wana Blog Too!

So I doubt that this will be a “blog blog,” although I will write rather irregularly on this page about using my BA in Political Science to sling auto parts like colostomy bags, my affection for Charter Cable/On Demand, or distinct disdain for getting shit-canned by half the 2nd tier literary journals in the country. I may also choose to postulate borderline idiotic but plausible statements, for instance: the government invented aids, crack, and Cadillac as a war against the black community. Or that writers are better in bed than most humans; well, at least better at dirty talk (it only makes sense doesn’t it). And finally, I could, at any given time, say something serious, possibly worthwhile.

P.S. Yes, I am the brotha in the picture flexing his sometimes nihilistic attitude towards stereotypes with a piece of Chester’s Chicken wedged between his teeth.

Word.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Indiana isn't ready for you Mr. Wicker. So what makes you think that you and I together won't shut the campus down? I'm looking forward to visiting you Bloomington. On a side note, what do they know about late night Chester's man?