Thursday, May 3, 2007

CNN: Cartoon News Network

Let me preface this post by saying that I'm a young, black male wannabe-writer from Ann Arbor (Michigan) with a degree in poli sci, so when it comes to liberalism I'm like Howard Zinn with an Afro. However, I do kind of appreciate, ya know, "real news" every once in a while. So here's my question: What the fuck happened to CNN? I know they're supposed to be the voice of the couch-potato democrat but lately they've been publicists for everything that's idiotic in the world.

Take a look at today's lead headlines: New York Times, "Iraqi Blocs Opposed to Draft Oil Bill". MSNBC, "Rice to Meet with Syria's Foreign Minister". Even the evil Fox News has got their act together this morning with their front runner-- "Congress Furious Over Iraqi Plans for Summer Vacation". But low and behold CNN's top story today: IMUS FIRES BACK... actually, never mind; they just changed their site about a millisecond ago to align with the rest of the sane human beings on the planet.

It's like they felt the wrath of this blog's far-reaching, strong-arm of criticism and decided to quiet my quirky banter, essentially shitting on what will likely be the highlight of my workday.

Bitches.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what nothing on britney spears today?